April ~ Meals and Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April ~ Meals and Menus

Last night was chicken taco's, think tonight it will be chili and grilled cheese sandwiches since I will be late getting home I have a container of chili in the freezer I will get out..
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Sharon - you're killing me! I have been craving chili for well over a week now and have not found the time to make any!
      The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

We had ham and bean soup for supper last night. Made the mistake of buying a pre sliced ham which really had no flavor to it.

For lunch today we had cheese toasties and a small cup of soup.
        Last edited by Becky; 04-15-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Becky, I always buy pre-sliced. So what kind should I look for next time?
          Thanks.

Comment

Last night was tuna noodle casserole, no peas, but do like crushed potato chips in mine, a slice of butter bread...not the healthiest of choices, but it sure was better on my gut. Stopped an purchased a box of breaded veal, you can no longer find it grocery stores but our local GFS had them, more than I wanted, but have been craving a good breaded veal sandwich, so tonight it will be breaded veal with oven fries...can see some veal Parmesan in my future.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
            X