Thursday, February 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday, February 6

Good morning Rounders! Good morning Rounders! Ah, that's better! Thank you Paula & Maxie for the tips on leg cramps. I did get up and drink half of the PowerAde Zero drinks after that bad one and it helped so much. I will keep that drink stocked and as a matter of fact I bought some at Aldi's yesterday.

Paula, your smiling face is the first thing I see when I log on each morning!

What's going on where you are? Peace and Plenty.

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning. Beautiful warm breeze this morning but cloudy looks like another day of traveling in rain. We are at our favorite RV spot in Lake Park, FL, Eagles Roost, the grandkids loved it here also. Hubby is getting us ready to hit the road unhooking, putting slides in then we will hook up the car and head to our final spot in Ruskin , FL. Have a good day one and all.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy to hear from you! My parents drove their motorhome all over Florida. From starting here in Red Bluff.
      Soak up that beach attitude for us!

Good Morning! I envy you this trip Boffler. Are your grandkids with you?
    Morning Karlinann, hope the leg cramps are better.

Well, the ground is white but not with the 3 to 6 they predicted yesterday. The storm fizzled out to mainly sleet with a skim of snow over that. Barely an inch on anything on the ground but it is slick. Andrew had an early dismissal yesterday and no school today. The only thing that means to me is I do not have to cook. However, I do have to get out tomorrow so will make sure my car is clean etc., today. My sister was in the mostly ice area but they only got rain and a little sleet. Andrew's other sister lives a few miles away and she posted a video of her new puppy playing in the snow...they got a lot more snow than we did just a few miles north. Sierra said it only rained and sleeted a little on them. Poor little storm that couldn't and I am so glad he didn't!! Another day closer to Spring!!

Nothing planned for today. Started laundry yesterday so will finish today. Have ironing. The afghan is slow...beginning to bother my shoulder and my hands are always sore in the cold. Who would have thought getting old would be so full of aches and pains? Isn't looking at that old lady in the mirror punishment enough? She is a scary old gal with massive bed head!

Guess I'll go catch up on the news. Sounding like a shower and jams day for me. Have a good one everyone. Safe trip Boffler.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      I am constantly cleaning/washing the car because of the birds! Right now I am not such a bird lover. I thought enough limbs had been trimmed to keep the birds away from my car, but there is enough yucky proof I was wrong. The daycare is the remodel of what was a 2 car garage so I will continue to keep the car wash in business. There is always a line so I am in good company!

Good morning..I was warm and cozy in my blankets this morning...I couldn’t make myself go so I am just starting my day!

We too were in for 3 to 6 inches of white stuff. I would say we got two inches.

Today I am cleaning out my fridge and pantry...

Tonight I have a class on self defense followed by church followed by a pizza party.

Comment

Our wind is >15 mph and it feels more like 30. No rain yet, but a wind advisory.

Now the wind is >19. It's kind of scary. Sure hope nothing blows off.
      Last edited by karlinann; 02-06-2020, 02:21 PM.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

• maxie
        maxie commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't like the wind either! When it gust like that you need to tie things down. It is in the 30s here and no idea what the wind chill is. It did snow a bit this morning but nothing measurable. Birdies are our feeding. Yesterday during the snow we had 4 bright red cardinals feeding together.. Andrew was surprised to see so many at one time...me too! It was a pretty sight.

Showered and put clean jams on. Blues play tonight. Jon put something in the crockpot so all is right in my world. Don't blow away!
    Working...
    X