Thursday, January 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday, January 30

Good morning Rounders! Not much going on here, but if you have something to say we want to hear it. Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Morning! I always have something to say...but it is a little early right now. And gloomy and yesterday it flurried a layer of white again but it did have the decency to melt quickly. No sun again. Not sure what I will do today. Like Karlinann I will be back later and maybe something of interest will have happened...like an idea of what to feed these guys.

Have a good one!

Comment

I am going to put on a pot of chili. It's cold and that will be good to warm us up.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Good morning laying here being lazy

Comment

Good Morning....I sure have had enough of the gloomy weather, have not seen any sun in over a week, now that is just not conducive to a good mood at all.. Sure am looking forward to the swelling in my neck to go down can look to my right great, to the left, side of the surgery not so much but can't complain, feel a little better each day, but sure glad hubby is doing the cooking and such, I do laps around the house to keep the blood flowing, did manage to get a few things ready for our trip so hubby could hang them up in motorhome. I sure hope we have nice weather and lots of sunshine!!

Chili does sound good Karliann, I think our menu will be spaghetti, salad and garlic sticks.. I have been writing instructions for the people that care for our cat and our home, hubby talked to our new neighbor across the road about plowing our drive also if we get snow...trying to get things organized slowly but surely in hopes that all systems are go by Tuesday after Remicade infusion. Sure you guys are sick of me talking about my sickness, surgery, Florida, but geez other than that I don't have much to talk about.. I did get up early enough to make a Thank You note to my hubby's boss who dropped off a basket with soup, sandwich mix, and buns when we got home...she is such a thoughtful lady.

Well time to whip up something for breakfast, oatmeal is sounding pretty darn good...its neat what they have done with the packages, use them as a measuring cup for the water...works great, one less thing to mess up. Well hopefully I have scared everyone off, LOL...
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Not tired of hearing from any of you! And Florida and sun and beaches sounds wonderful!
            I didn’t sleep well. I started thinking of things I need to get done for the daycare and that was that. At least I knew exactly what I had to do first!
            And got it done.

I moved a big box with a kitchen stand in it. I ordered it from QVC quite awhile ago and now it has been standing up in the small daycare room. Until this week one child found he could pull it over and then jump on it. After several times of putting it back and saying No jumping on it, I gave up. Moved it into my room this morning and at least no one will get hurt or drive me any crazier.

Ok, you can tell it’s an unexciting morning here. Praying it continues that way!

Take care and have a good, healing, happy day!

Comment

Well, I am back and still have nothing much to say. Amazing isn't it? Opened up the freezer and a frozen meatloaf was looking at me. So I plopped it into the crock pot and will mash potatoes. Personally I am getting tired of meatloaf but I am a lazy cook and it was just staring at me to cook it.

Have done some laundry. Hauled in the bird seed that had been in my car and when Andrew picked it up to haul out 'found' a hole. Now there is bird seed all over the kitchen and it keeps rolling out from where ever it is hiding. But the birdies are fed! And if we have any mice they are eating pretty good too. Yikes to having mice....I'd be moving out! I swept it last night and again this morning but the stuff is multiplying.
              If I had a trip to Florida planned in the next couple of weeks I would be talking about it too! Ours is still 6 months off. I cannot imagine waking up to warm sun. You deserve this trip Boffler!

No sun but not freezing. I am cold in the house but think I have a permanent chill. It just gets into your bones. I envy you Boffler with sun and heat just a few weeks away! Ordered 3 additional skeins of yarn for the new afghan since it is on sale at Michael's. That should be enough.

Well, see, I do normally have something to say. One more load of laundry to fold and then pretty much done for the day..I will peel potatoes and cook them but Jon will take over when he gets home. Going to work on my afghan until then.

Comment

Working...
              X