Sunday Morning start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Morning start

Good Morning, it does look like the sun is trying to peak out, sure hope so...I was in bed all day yesterday, close to a bathroom...was just feeling wiped out, told hubby I could sure use a break from it all...the new medicine is making me slower than I already was....I have laundry to catch up on, sure hope today is better than yesterday, not going to push it, still going to lounge on the couch if I can.

Maxie, did I miss the results of your MRI on the shoulder? Do they know what is going on?

Well time to hit the bathroom AGAIN and hope it is not the start of the same ole same ole of yesterday...

Have a blessed Sunday..
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good Sunday morning,

The sun isn’t shining yet this morning....it’s “grey” enough outside that I wonder if it even wants to bother with today. Or else in about an hour it will wake up. We have lots of cloudy skies lately. Rain forecasted at midweek sometime. The forecasted days change as we get closer to them. But the humidity is higher in the morning, and seems to gradually drop during the day.
    It feels like autumn coming on, in a way. But it’s far too early for that, isn’t it? We will see what the climate changes are.

I cannot believe the dental office. I can’t believe the partials were “temporary” (which is why the materials weren’t pliable to my mouth), and that they were meant to be removed when I was eating. How stupid is that. Apparently they were planning on putting in implants, which I never asked for. Plus, the dentures never did fit my mouth, and I wonder if they mixed up someone else’s with mine.....they really did hurt my mouth. I’m happy with my old dentures. I don’t think I’ll be going back there.

Sharon, I’m sorry you have to go through all that. Sometimes a new med changes everything. Mine seems to have done so. I am always wondering if something is caused by my new med, or if something else is going on, and will it change again back to where I was. Some side effects go both ways. The medical explanations you get with your prescription doesn’t always list everything, so it doesn’t hurt to check out the medication online as well. I found a lot more possible side effects online, not all appt to what I’m feeling. But when things come up, I can mention them to the pharmacist when she asks (and she does ask, as the med is new), as well as my doctor when she asks.

Maxi, I hope the birthday dinner went well. I hope the next cowboy boots are a better fit for Drew.

I need to bring in the newspaper, and get my breakfast. The sun is peeking out now, and it looks like a good day ahead.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I notice that since the RT is on line again, my posts don’t like automatic apostrophes, emoticons, and often the automatic capital letters beginning a new line. I wonder what’s with that?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Morning...the birthday dinner went well. I had never been to this steak house and you sit in large booths...we had 3 of them since we were a party of 18. One booth was entirely kids. They were pretty well behaved from where we sat. It was pleasant and Andrew was happy with the size of the group. I just cannot believe he will be 12!

Sharon, sorry your new meds are not agreeing with you. The results of my shoulder from the MRI were a small tear and should heal itself. I was to stubborn, and stupid, to take the cortisone shot so I am still suffering with the discomfort and pain. I got an entire review of all the tests and scans on my last doctor visit and everything is fine. Since this was the exact area of the melanoma they were extra cautious and wanted to make sure there was nothing else going on since they found the lumps in my arm and breast. The last Ct scan showed an enlargement in my thyroid and since I have had thyroid surgery in the last 6 months they wanted blood work but that just came back negative for anything. So after all that it is my fault the shoulder still hurts but I am reconsidering the shot, there is nothing strange growing anywhere and I am still holding on to my claim of being healthy!

Today I also have laundry and ironing. Need to plan meals with school starting tomorrow. Andrew's mother sent a school schedule on my phone so now I need to get it transferred to the calendar. Does anyone deal in paper anymore? I like dealing in paper and something I can stick to the bulletin board and see and not lose on my phone or computer. I also pay bills via check...just don;t trust putting all my info on a computer.

Bought a couple of fall tops at Kohl's and now have $10.00 Kohl's cash which is a racket, I know, but I do need a bigger crock pot so may go out this afternoon since the cash expires today. Afternoon baseball game and I am enjoying watching the Cardinals sneak upon the Cubs. It isn;t the team that has been hot all season but the team that gets hot at the end of the season and that is us! Missed the balloon glow last night and the donut food truck. Food trucks are showing up more and more even around this rural area at events. When I worked in downtown St.Louis a 'few' years ago all they had was one hot dog vendor on the corner and I thought that was so great. Food has always been a weakness!!

Time to get moving....coffee is cold and needs warming. Have a beautiful and relaxing Sunday!

Comment

Working...
        X