You know what I want? I want a bedspread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I want? I want a bedspread

A real bedspread, not a coverlet, quilt, comforter, etc. a real to life bedspread that does not require having pillow shams to cover your pillows...but a bedspread that you actually fold down, lay your pillows over it and then fold them back over your pillows...good ole fashion bedspread...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Have your tried Bed Bath and Beyond? I know exactly what you are looking for and actually bought a quilt at BBB that does that exact thing!

Comment

I will be checking it out, thank you...
      I am so sick of using pillow with shams to cover my pillows, just want to make the bed and be done and not have to worry about pillows.
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen those, Sharon. I remember my mother had some with chenille designs. Very pretty. But when this little girl noticed those threads when she should have been napping, and found how easily the chenille designs pulled out, thread by thread, and mom saw the big “hole” in the design....she was devestated. Of course I was bawled out. I was the curious kid, so wasn’t otherwise punished. She bought me another type, a printed bedspread.

But I like that much better than the quilts and shams. I haven’t noticed regular bedspreads are much being offered these days. Wish the stores still had catalogues. The flyers they send out only cover what they most expect people to buy in that week or season.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

did not realize that the old fashioned? bedspread has almost disappeared.!... love that look too,Sharon.. I found one at a garage sale couple years ago that I use... make the bed up every morning .. hope you find one you like!

Comment

Working...
          X