About Mickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Mickie

Just looked at her FB page. Marianne said she has dementia and is in a memory care unit.

So shocked and saddened by this. Seems like I just talked to her a few months ago.

Oh wow...so sorry to hear that. Such a sad thing to live through for both the person suffering and the family who loves them.

Comment

Oh my goodness! That is so sad.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Very sad to read that news...had sure wondered about her....so sorry for her and her family....she was always so busy cooking, baking, caring for her family...and her poor doggy.

Another good reason not to delete anyone from the list...my big mouth, thinking out loud one morning instead of to myself...was just missing people...sorry, please let's be friends again...think I was feeling very emotional because I had a cousin that was passing away and I could not be there to do anything...
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I just mentioned her the other day.. because I misssed her post about granddaughter and her family.... so sad.. as the saying goes. been there, done that with my Mom..

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Oh, this definitely makes me sad.
            The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Oh, so sad! I am grateful you found out for us, Elaine. I knew her from Mimi's cyber kitchen for her recipes, but it was here that I felt the full warmth of her personality. All the family things.
              Prayers for her and the family.

Comment

Working...
              X