Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Good morning everyone.
    ​By the time I get this typed, some one else will have opened the door to our "cyber house".

Have to get ready for the Doc. apt, so everyone be good and have a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Good morning...

WOW!!!..Jostoy..You are here..And early too..

i thought we need a good laugh...lol..

Trying to finish up with the laundry to day..Washing the sheets..

Thanks to my wake up call..The furbabies..Jump on the bed..Wake-up.Wake-up...

I need another cup of coffee and donut.....lol..

Today it is a sunny day..enjoy this sun...Have nice day...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good morning...Yesterday was a great day with my parents...we went to walmart I got a lot of stuff I needed and some stuff I wanted. Ran the other errands that needed to be run...today...a couple more errands...and supper with my sister and her family...

Yesterday I made a very yummy apple dump cake recipe...

Today one of the places we are going is Sam's club...I am really really hoping they have the strawberries I am wanthing..I told my youngest niece that I would make another dessert for this evening...I am making pie crust and strawberries...a favorite from my childhood! roll out the pie crust and cut it up and paint it with butter and sprinkle sugar on it..we eat it with strawberries just like you would short cakes...or I will make cookies I have not totally decided...

I do know that I am really really excited for my visit to my parents house in July...My mom is making me a home made cherry pie...Just like she used to make when I was a little girl...using sour pie cherries.

I was supposed to get my kitty today or tomarrow but am waiting because I need to be able to be home with her when I get her at first....also..I want to have her declawed front only...and its 150.00 cheaper if I do it in IL. There is an amazing vet in my parents town...really cheap...so for major things if my kitty does ok traveling it will go to the vet in IL.. Otherwise I have a vet picked out over here.

Comment

Good Morning, well I think I have the insurance straightened out, ended up paying on the "new" policy. everything was blamed on computers. The nice young lady I had talked to on Friday called me back, after I had talked to the one place and was told to go ahead and pay at least $1 on the new policy to make sure that the computer saw there was a payment on it and didn't cancel it out too, which would mean I would have to start all over. when the girl called me back after she researched everything, she told me the same thing, told her I had made a payment and she said that now that the "new" policy was active they were going to try to transfer the payment I had made on the "old" one to the new account or not. She has it flagged and will call me when she finds out if it can be transferred or if it will be refunded (only to have to be paid back to them). She did say that the person who took the first payment should not have taken it.

Jostoy, how is your brother doing? did he at least go to the Dr to find out what happened?

Comment

Good Morning to all....seems we got a good bit of rain overnight, heard some thunder, lots of lightening and the rain was really hitting the windows...
          Feeling a bit better this morning so far, yesterday was spent on the couch wrapped in blankets and a heating pad just to stay warm, ran a temp all day, drank lots of fluid and dozed off and on. Didn't get the jerky made yesterday but I am feeling well enough this morning to get it done..Also didn't cook supper yesterday, hubby got us subs from Subway, was able to eat half of a 6inch.
          Not going to overdo today just because I am feeling better, have a Remicade infusion on Thursday and I need to be well or they will not give it to me...and I do need it..
          Jostoy, wishing you good news today.
          determined, what a mess it has been for you with the insurance, their mistakes and you pay the price big time...now that will make anyones blood pressure rise!!
          Bethina so glad you are enjoying your parents visit, as we get older the time with them becomes much more valuable. Strawberries sound good right now.
          sassygirl, good graphic, LOL my furbabies also were pretty demanding this morning, standing right beside the bed..
          I do need to vacuum the kitchen, sunroom and utility room, those darn cats track litter everywhere...
          Have a great day one and all..

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Morning

busy day ahead....must go vote..... it is primary election day in Pa... and I am confused ... we "vote" for the major names on ballot but it is really the delegates to the convention that are the important names... so have about 20 to pick 3 from . and hope they vote for my candidates choice at the convention, altho they don't really have to .???? what is wrong with this picture... oh well... I probably don't have too long to worry about politics. but my poor grandkids do.

and I have an Ear hearing test scheduled for 10 am...

so better get dressed, make bed. wash up dishes and get on the road.

BEthina all your goodies sound so GOOD
            Hi Jostoy.
            Cute picture Sassygirl

and hi to you all.. its raining,wet.. Donna and I will be unhappy.

DWTSs went the way I predicted.. sort of.

see you later
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good Morning. It's dreary and wet out there today. Yesterday was perfect. Oops....the sun just popped out.

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster, but I held on tight & survived. I was fretting about going down to Pgh, but as it turned out, the surgeon decided she didn't need surgery and she got discharged. Kathy had a friend come pick them up. She wanted to have her boyfriend come stay the night with her HERE, but my husband absolutely detests the boy. So they ended up staying at another friend's house for the night. Whatever. We breathed easier. Corky went up and traded vehicles with Becca and it's in for a brake job today.

One of my good friends called yesterday. She's usually a very lighthearted person who jokes a lot, but there was no jokes or laughter. Her oldest son (22) was dx with diabetes on Friday. She devastated. Her youngest son (17) has some other auto immune disorder. She's very mad at God and swears she's never going back to church. As much as we've gone through, I've never turned my back on God. This is an imperfect world and we aren't excused from suffering. I've done my share of crying & yelling at Him, but I trust in Him. It makes me sad that she doesn't have that comfort.

Today is paperwork day...I hate it. Dealing with health insurance AGAIN. I got 3 letters from them yesterday and they all conflict with each other, so I don't know if we have insurance or not. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Taking Blaise out to the bus stop it smelled so wonderful. The lilacs are blooming.

Have a good one all!

Comment

The Blues won last night so go on on to round 2 of the playoffs. Anytime you beat a chicago team around here is great news and beating the detestable Hawks was so sweet!! Not many people like the Chicago teams from this end of the state...but we love the St. Louis teams. No more hockey until next week so will give my full attention to baseball...for a week. Yesterday it was full sun and 87*...what a holiday! Today it is also full sun and should reach 85 but storms are coming. Had a cancellation with the doctor and I get in this morning. Last time I saw him I had a broken foot and they made me wait a week. Wonder if they read that and when I said sore foot and knee they scrambled? No back steps yesterday but he called...can you imagine? a carpenter that calls? and said he would be this afternoon. Sierra will be here to handle him. Last year at this time she would have hide under her bed but now she marches to the door and takes charge. That job and school have made such an improvement in her. If only we could pry her away from the clutches of that evil witch. Andrew is getting so brown and those cute freckles are popping. I love them and they just wrap me around his finger. How can you not love a freckle above a grin? Have a pot of sauce going and meatballs cooking. Will stop for a loaf of Italian bread and make a big salad. Yesterday I had ham and the whole nine yards and the kid eats mac and cheese from a cup and a hot dog. I know he will gobble spag and meatballs tonight and the first few seconds of the meal is two sets of young hands grabbing bowls and butter. Sierra is like me and will eat pasta in most any form. Allergies were not as bad yesterday or changing meds helped. My sister said she is suffering terribly also so this early Spring has been rough on a lot of people. May take my next cup of coffee and bed head out for a little sun. So glad the neighbors put up that fence so I could sit in private. Bet they thought they were keeping the riff raff out but we are really enjoying it...thanks neighbors!

Comment

Maxie, and anyone suffering from allergies: Kenalog ( that is how you say it) shot worked wonders and I really suffered before!
                  It may be totally coveted because I haven't seen a bill at all and I got it in Feb. they are good for a year...
                  My lilacs are gone but the honeysuckle are sweet right now.
                  Another breezy day. Keeps it a bit chilly.
                  My son posted they should be moving by the end of May. The visit to the Embassy went well, all papers and fees, whatever, are in and good! The boys don't need visas because they have dual citizenship.
                  Yesterday was full of tantrums and little girl drama. Hopefully, everyone is well rested and happier today.
                  Hope you all have a good day!

Comment

Happy Tuesday!
                    Wow, so many of you already well into your day? I decided to sleep in a bit, just because I could.

Yesterday was busy once we left the house. At the CC (Cancer Center) - first Labs, but not without a hitch. Then the bone marrow biopsy, not totally pain free, but not terrible....and it took longer, because the NP took an extra sample. I posted the synopsis of all this separately. I love the regular nurses, though. They make me feel good, and conversation isn't without humor.

Afterwards, we were looking for a restaurant for lunch...it was 3 p.m. when we found one that was good, and also open.
                    I did not detect extra salt in my HB and it was not greasy, nor do they triple the size by throwing on a lot of extra stuff. That extra stuff is all served on the side. Still, I could only eat half, so I know what my lunch is later today. 😄

Funny cats, Sassy.

Well, I guess I'll just wish you all a good day. Enjoy yourselves. 😎
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Aloha all!

Not much happening here. Have a good day all!

Comment

Originally posted by boffler View Post
                        Good Morning to all....seems we got a good bit of rain overnight, heard some thunder, lots of lightening and the rain was really hitting the windows...
                        Feeling a bit better this morning so far, yesterday was spent on the couch wrapped in blankets and a heating pad just to stay warm, ran a temp all day, drank lots of fluid and dozed off and on. Didn't get the jerky made yesterday but I am feeling well enough this morning to get it done..Also didn't cook supper yesterday, hubby got us subs from Subway, was able to eat half of a 6inch.
                        Not going to overdo today just because I am feeling better, have a Remicade infusion on Thursday and I need to be well or they will not give it to me...and I do need it..
                        Jostoy, wishing you good news today.
                        determined, what a mess it has been for you with the insurance, their mistakes and you pay the price big time...now that will make anyones blood pressure rise!!
                        Bethina so glad you are enjoying your parents visit, as we get older the time with them becomes much more valuable. Strawberries sound good right now.
                        sassygirl, good graphic, LOL my furbabies also were pretty demanding this morning, standing right beside the bed..
                        I do need to vacuum the kitchen, sunroom and utility room, those darn cats track litter everywhere...
                        Have a great day one and all..
                        Boffler,Thank-you....They sure are..Tell me about the kitty litter..That hurts on bare feet...

Comment

Originally posted by JoGee View Post
                          Happy Tuesday!
                          Wow, so many of you already well into your day? I decided to sleep in a bit, just because I could.

Yesterday was busy once we left the house. At the CC (Cancer Center) - first Labs, but not without a hitch. Then the bone marrow biopsy, not totally pain free, but not terrible....and it took longer, because the NP took an extra sample. I posted the synopsis of all this separately. I love the regular nurses, though. They make me feel good, and conversation isn't without humor.

Afterwards, we were looking for a restaurant for lunch...it was 3 p.m. when we found one that was good, and also open.
                          I did not detect extra salt in my HB and it was not greasy, nor do they triple the size by throwing on a lot of extra stuff. That extra stuff is all served on the side. Still, I could only eat half, so I know what my lunch is later today. 😄

Funny cats, Sassy.

Well, I guess I'll just wish you all a good day. Enjoy yourselves. 😎
                          JoeGee,thank-you...

Comment

Working...
                          X