Jostoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jostoy

Jostoy!!!!!!!!!!>.. I read your post and look for them every day....And for everyone else I know who isn't here... I worry about folks

like where was Justy today?... Sassygirl didnt check in . niether did Elaine or Pat.. have not seen Nalani near enough .. and How is BarbCa feeling today?
    I wonder what Cynders is doing now.... and miss Mickie so much...
    and also wonder how Kellie cats are doing .. and her of course and Kim

where is LisaUK?... and JoS. ????

Arm .. are you ok?..

and the ones like Kancy. and Judy... Connie.. and I probably have miss a couple ... like Hrhouse...

I might not respond to each one separately on days when I am "flying " through..... but I know if you are here or not!!!!!

so all of you who read this!,,,, know I am looking for you ... your are my invisible family l ( well, Donna is visible,, what a joy she is ).

and I am a worry wart, Aunt ( or nana)..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

I'm OK, I just don't answer very much although I do read all the posts every day. Keep posting please as I read them all.

Comment

I feel the same way Maye, I may not respond to everyone, but then again, who does? But I do enjoy reading what others are doing and like it even if they just say hello. And a lot of times I only come by once, don't always make a second pass. then catch up on it the next morning..I also think of those not here anymore and truly hope it isn't because we didn't acknowledge them. ARM so glad to see you and even more glad to know you still read the board. I do care that others are here.
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I left for a while but came back. I have my beliefs and thoughts and they are respected with a lot less judgement than when I first joined. When I left I still read and when I felt comfortable came back. I like the turnover the forum has made and I like the people that are here. Maybe the readers will someday join or rejoin us. This group is a family I have coffee with every morning and can let off a little steam. I needed a place to go and Tinker brought me here ..I come and go and always feel welcomed. You do not have to say hello every time I come and you can even say 'she goes on and on about stupid stuff', I don't care cuz I'll be back! In fact, I'll even tell you when my birthday is and give you my email address. I never told anyone those things when I joined all those years ago.

Comment

hey , Love you to pieces for understanding what I was trying to say..... delighted to see Arm .. Maxie,, thanks for the use of of you closet when I am feeling blue or in a rant mood...

there are so many things about each one of you that i respect and love... and I miss the ones who are gone forever, .. sure had great fun..

so , when you are passing through, just give a wave ~~~~~ and hello .. so I know you are ok..

HI Jostoy

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I read everyone's post but do not respond since I usually the last one to check in due to being so many hours behind most of you since I moved back to Hawaii. There are so many ahead of me that I usually try to just ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at you all.

I also read about many of you on facebook too but do not respond much to anyone, except family.

Comment

Working...
            X