Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Again ~ 2/8

Howdy!

Where is everyone? It is nearly 6a here.

Got my bathrooms clean, now to head to the kitchen. Still no hot water. I sure have been boiling a lot of water lately.

Nothing to report.

Have a good day, Everyone.

Good morning everyone..

Did everyone watch the superbowl??
    ..Or the halftime...

We getting the snow rain today..What a day.

I saw this cat pic..And it is so true..Watching Tom & Jerry...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning ..

little trouble connection to internet earlier... but could have been here at 4am.. but chose to set in recliner and sleep a bit longer..

was anyone happy or upset over the results in Super bowl?... my menfolk were all for Denver, or Manning .altho David says the

other team really were the better team over all.. at least it kept David awake all evening .. and thus he slept more of the night..

Going to get colder and snow flakes ... but I am planning on staying home.. back to piano girls this evening ... yea.. I have missed my teaching... I'm a much better teacher than a nurse ...

SassyG.. the white and black cat is my K.D. .

hi Paula.
      Justy,, you ok?.
      Donna, you better being feeling better today !!!.
      Sharon.. you ok?.
      Nalani.. send me some sunshine .
      Elaine. that must be super major problem with your water.

hi to all..
      Wish Mickie would show up today.
      Pat .hugs to you and Erin.. tough years for you both..

and to all I missed. only on paper!... we all panic ed when the RT went down.. good sign. shows we all care!

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning waiting for it to get a bit more light out then headed to my sisters early! Its cold and only supposed to get colder...I am headed to my sisters to my weekly money...then straight to the store...may or may not have a donut this morning...no plans for a bus trip today...to cold to have to wait outside.

Comment

Good Morning. Yes, I'm feeling better today. I think I actually need a different or more anti-depressant. I know the feeling & it's not good or fun. I like to smile.

Yesterday ended better than it started. I eventually peeled enough apples for 5 10" pies & got them into the freezer. I still have enough apples for probably 10 more pies and hope to get them all peeled by tomorrow. Made spaghetti for dinner. Kathy was here & still is for that matter. Becca got back to school from Florida by 10:30 last night. Will talk to her today sometime.

Not sure what today will bring. Nothing on the agenda besides peeling apples. I'll find something though. There is always something to be cleaned.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning, all.
            Looks like our temps are starting to hit the 80° mark. How long will it last? Nonetheless, there is some chill in the breezes, which I'm sensitive to. I'm still in slacks and long sleeves. The winter can't be officially over yet. The water faucets still make you wait for the warm water.

Took a sleep aid last night. Still waking at 1. 2, or 3 a.m. if I don't.

Yesterday we did a bit of shopping. Stores and parking lots were crowded (despite the game). I really don't like being in crowds. Nor does E.

So, no particular plans for today. Will do what needs done. Maybe the last load of laundry.
            But tonight will be another lecture on the Changing Climate.

Wednesday I see my oncologist....or at least his nurse. My labs need an INR check. And I developed a strange sore on my stomach. Meanwhile I'll treat it with bacitracin. They will probably give me a referral to another doctor, but if I have to wait 2 months again it'll be gone anyway. Remember when we could see a doctor within a week or two? Not any more, unless you go to an urgent care clinic. Even there it's an hour or two wait. Best bet is CVS urgent care, one young doctor there, but no large waiting room, and if there's any wait it's only 15-20 minutes. I should have gone there this weekend. At this point I'll just wait another couple of days and aggregate my oncologist. 😈

Well, time for my cuppa ☕️. Tea today, I think.

Good wishes to you all, and have a very good day! ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, didn't watch the Superbowl but know that my Son-in-law, grandson and a cousin are all very happy, they are all long-time die hard Bronco's fans. Son-in-law is so much one that the wedding colors will be orange and blue.

Nothing much going on here. Went to the grocery store yesterday, actually got him to stop at 2 different ones very rare for him to do in one day. Maybe my pointing out that we have to drive past one to go to the other and that there are things that the one doesn't sell that we use and making the trip that way twice uses more gas. Guess it's a difference of him being raised in the city and my being raised in the country. When we made a trip to town we made all the stops that day since we knew we weren't going back for at least 2 weeks if not a month, he was able to just go to whatever store whenever he wanted. Anyhow still have to run to Aldi's to pick up coffee, it is much cheaper than even Ruler where we have been going

Comment

Good Morning, will give it a try and see if I can type and post without a hassle..not much going on here, just enjoying quality time with the hubby, going places looking at furniture, checking prices, matching materials, etc. Looking for vacation spots on the internet, plotting a family reunion, all these things seem to take a lot of my time..need to see family more often and that requires travel..Not getting any younger and really starting to feel the difference in my "speed" of getting things done, now takes me a whole lot more time..

Sure glad David is doing so well.
                Elaine hope they find what is going on with John, and really hope they get your plumbing problems fixed.
                Donna, you know from how you are feeling what you need, don't delay, get to the Dr. and get more meds if needed, it is the dark time of the year.
                jostoy is way to busy enjoying all the nice weather, but she still has the cleaning, organize thing going on, keeping the owners on their toes, LOL..

I have some housekeeping to take care of today, changing sheets on the bed, dusting all the rooms, and cleaning out the fridge..got some new boxes of baking soda to put in them. Get on line and pay a few bills, decide on what to fix for supper, thinking I made beef stew last week, have leftovers, might add some mixed veggies with it and make a beef pot pie..other than that, that is my day...have a good one, no sunshine here today so my sunshine will be listening to happy music while I get my chores done..

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                  Good Morning ..

little trouble connection to internet earlier... but could have been here at 4am.. but chose to set in recliner and sleep a bit longer..

was anyone happy or upset over the results in Super bowl?... my menfolk were all for Denver, or Manning .altho David says the

other team really were the better team over all.. at least it kept David awake all evening .. and thus he slept more of the night..

Going to get colder and snow flakes ... but I am planning on staying home.. back to piano girls this evening ... yea.. I have missed my teaching... I'm a much better teacher than a nurse ...

SassyG.. the white and black cat is my K.D. .

hi Paula.
                  Justy,, you ok?.
                  Donna, you better being feeling better today !!!.
                  Sharon.. you ok?.
                  Nalani.. send me some sunshine .
                  Elaine. that must be super major problem with your water.

hi to all..
                  Wish Mickie would show up today.
                  Pat .hugs to you and Erin.. tough years for you both..

and to all I missed. only on paper!... we all panic ed when the RT went down.. good sign. shows we all care!

Maye,AWWW..Really..I was upset with the SuperBowl...Really on the menfolk....I like the other team....What did you think of the Halftime??..I did not like it..

Comment

I crawled back under the covers and am now venturing to my sisters...she keeps my money and gives me so much each week...I think I should get a say in what day I come for it...well she doesn't so I have to go today...I wanted to wait until Wed because it is supposed to be a little bit warmer...oh well off I go...and I may as well go to the store while I am out.

Comment

Was awake earlier and then fell back to sleep so just now getting up to a snowy morning. Don't know how much snow but the ground is white and it is still coming down lightly and it will get colder as the the day progresses also. Looks like winter is back. Nothing planned for the day but need to clean this house. Amazing what gets tracked in through a weekend. No kids so no cooking. That is a holiday to me!

Comment

Late again as I overslept but checking in before I get on with the day. Have a good one.

Comment

Oh, I have tried to get time to post and will see if the kids cooperate...
                          Super nice forecast today! Record setting high of 80*! Yesterday was about the same. Sunny and even cleaning the yard was pleasant.
                          I bought two spiral hams on Saturday and need a couple more for this Friday's shelter dinner. A friend donated 150.00 for this month's meal and I thought a nice ham dinner would be great. A cheesy potato ( funeral potatoes is the common name) side dish, green beans and salad.
                          I liked the half time show. I didn't really watch the commercials, though.
                          Baby needs his bottle. The day is off and running.
                          Hope yours goes well!

Comment

Got the apples all peeled....enough bagged & frozen for 15 - 10" pies. YEA!!! Now all the apples that I bought this fall are either used, frozen, or thrown away. I think I ended up buying 13 bushels @ $5/bushel. I probably pitched 3 bushels worth, but it still makes them WAY cheaper than what you pay for a regular bushel.

I see they've put snow in the forecast for this week.

Comment

Aloha all and stay warm!

Comment

Working...
                              X