Monday ~ January 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoGee View Post
    My daddy said that if you want anything done right, you have to do it yourself.
    GOOD NEWS!!!!!
    I called a pharmacy near the S Camus hospital...they had some pills. Called my doctors office at the Cancer Center to get them verified for me to pick up. Doctors office returned my call, verified I was nearing the end of my prescription, and said the main hospital had a "hidden stash", and their pharmacy will call me when my prescription is ready there.
    So, some time soon I will get the call to get my med. (hidden stash?). 🙄
    JoeGee,That is right..And job well done..Two thumbs for me...lol..

Comment

visited DAvid with my daughter from 3-5 . then came home... she would have taken me out for supper. but I just wanted to get home, q uiet. and a snooze. got up . run sweeper.. took a shower.. got all tided up around here . and love the quiet slow pace,, many texts and calls later. I am now ready for nights sleep... David was feeling better... just getting weary of hospital life.. Michael text he is back in Colorado. and got a call from #1 son, did I need him to stay here . was I ok. was I comfortable being alone... yes I am.. house is locked up and I will be fine..

Sassy , thanks for the cute kitty picture . that is me... ...

see you all tomorrow.

ps. Sharon, when that message appears just click on it.. it should disappear.. if not and you Lose your post. just re enter. go to where your were writing and your will see restore. click on it and most of your post will be there... as it is on Auto-save as we type.. ... try it and if that don't work.. just post a request to Nightstorm. he will see his name.
      Last edited by Mayebarnes; 01-25-2016, 09:35 PM.
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Yes Maye it does that, but it does it over and over again, that is why I get aggravated and just feel it is not worth the 'aggravation'. I'm older and less tolerant I guess.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
        X