*&*(&*&(* Punks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *&*(&*&(* Punks

Was sitting outside with Fred when a car came up the alley, noticed they stopped behind our garage so went and looked out the gap in the gate. The house behind us is empty and it seems they thought the garage would be a good place to "store" their dog. Anyhow they caught sight of me so I asked if that was their property and was informed "ain't no body's property" was told to "mine yo one buzziness" informed them that we have a neighborhood watch and since this was my neighborhood it was my business they argued a bit more and guess they thought I was coming in the house to call the police so they loaded the dog cage and dog back into the car and took off.

Number One how fair is it to the dog to be stored in an empty garage??

Number Two don't want them to decide that it was a good place to hold dog fights.

I COULD NOT live in a city! We have guns and I'd be the goof ball that went off the deep end and shot people like that!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

A friend said that I should have just called to police and humane society and let them stake out the garage and catch them and take the dog.

Comment

That would work if they managed to catch them. I have no use for anyone who is unkind to animals!
        Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

lets hope they forget where they were and don't come back to cause your place any havoc.

good job Darla.. and they were &(*^^**$@#$# ...'s
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Aunt Maye, I don't think they will come back, just didn't get that vibe. I think they were so shocked that this short fat white woman didn't walk away when told to mind her own business that they figured I was crazy. That plus the fact I kept stressing the Neighborhood watch thing, they were kind of looking around to see if there were camera's anyplace.

Comment

Working...
            X