I hate, hate, hate voice mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate, hate, hate voice mail

My new Dr, ordered blood work done. I go to Quest, a chain lab. Always have just walked in and sometimes had to wait a while. Last time the office there told me I should make an appointment if I didn't want to wait. Since it's a fasting test I called their # and got voice mail.
    Starting with "for English press 1" and then went on and on, zip, nearest lab, blah blah blah.
    Finally got an appointment on Dec. 2.

Next time I will just walk in even though I'm starving. Voice mail is bad enough when it's local but when it's off in the far yonder it's maddening.

No wonder there are so many out of work. Even though I had to call Georgia to get local road service, at least got a real person.

oh yes. the dreaded press 1 press2 agggggggggggggg

this year when I was changing my PPO insurance. I was not looking for the long wait or the endless sting of Press. PRess

however.. they must have hired hundreds of people at Highmark.. and each time I had to call I was thru to a real person in about 2 min.... of course I picked times on the clock that I thought would be best .. like 5pm on Sunday afternoon.
    ..... or 12.30 lunch time.. and once 7am in morning ... worked for me..

but I know what you mean Barb......I think of all places that should have a real person answer is a Doctor office.

Davids didnt.. and he is changing to a more local DR. this week.. hope he likes the new guy.. save driving into the traffic around the city..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

If you getting of all the stupid info on the phone you can get rid of it by pressing the zero button a few times and it will open the line for a human to answer. Works most of the time and is a great time saver.

Comment

We've all experienced that.
        E spent 3 hours or more, trying to reach someone, somewhere. Pressing buttons was impossible. He'd get a human, well he'd hear a human, but the answering part didn't work. He tried again, insisting they stay on the line while transferring calls, got a supervisor and then his supervisor - then cancelled his business with them. He told that top supervisor that they should check their messaging system once every month they plan to make a profit!

So, while ARM is right, in general, they really need to try to get through their own messaging service, and see if there's a way to uncomplicated it!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X