I hate AT&T cell service!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate AT&T cell service!!!

two years ago they sent me a cell phone tower to bust my service. It was free and stopped dropped calls and could not send messages. Now the darn tower is out and when I called they want $150 for a new tower that I need to get any type of service on my cell phone. Oh did I mention their actual tower is less than a mile from me? I am in some drop zone and they admitted that when they sent the first free tower. I am now waiting to see what they can do for me (their idea not mine)....for me they can get some darn service around here!! I will not pay to replace the cell tower and I will go to a track phone if I can't get service from their expensive plans. I still have a land line and cannot cancel it because of the crappy at&t service around here. As long as AT&T is in business land line phone companies are safe from closure...I'm so hot I worked up a sweat. Need to go for a walk in the rain.

I would miss my cell phone .. altho' I don't use it like the kids do or my daughter who conducts her life on the cell phone

I would miss my land line more... the sound is so much better on it... my hearing is losing some of the lower /higher tones.. and telephone is much better for me.

hope you can get it worked out ....hope the walk in the rain helped..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

We do t have AT&T service here any more. Unless they are in cahoots with Century Link, formerly Ma Bell.
      My DD works for them, needs to keep her job. But looks forward to the day she can walk out of there. Her bosses are not nice people. She was promoted to the same level as her former boss, and had to remind him she wasn't his peon any more.
      She has the privilege of working from home most days. Her boss calls her every day she is at home to see if she's really working. A real Jerk. She turns in a lot of work every day, doing the job of 4 people, and it should be very obvious she's doing more than her share.
      She did say they've cut down on some services, changed others. Her service doesn't cover all areas where she lives.
      Her husband works for T-Mobile, so she at least has a second phone she can rely on.
      If she could choose the "best" service, she would stick with Verizon.

(Just remember, I didn't tell you anything about AT&T, okay)
      Last edited by JoGee; 09-14-2014, 05:47 PM.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
      X