today is the 19th...yea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today is the 19th...yea

today is Kadie's appt with the vet!... thank heavens the roads were clear of snow or ice.

I have had such a month of yowling, and PMS.. there is never any doubt when a female cat is in heat!.. at least this one... poor thing was so miserable..

delivered her to the vets door at 8:30.. she will stay over night ..Karen will pick her up in the morning .. ..and then I can nurse her back... maybe have a gentler kitty now.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Aunt Maye, had both of mine done at neuter scooter, lots cheaper, the only thing is they don't keep them over night so had to deal with a dopy cat over night.

Comment

I have had this to do many times. It's no fun having a cat in the cat condition.

Comment

Kadie snapped right out of it once she was home. Thurs forenoon......and she doesn't seem to have any pain
        where the incision is at all.. she jumps up and down off bed. chairs. never a whimper.. was a little strange with us . didn't want touched at first... but today, Sat. she is back to same little lady... only with out the pms yowling and howling!...

Comment

Maye I thought about her yesterday and made a point to come and check this morning...so glad both you and her are and will be much happier...now on with loving your kitty.
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Boff ... she is a lovable sweetie.. doesn't mind being picked up and snuggled. and purrs and purrs... however I may have to sacrifice some curtain panels before she finally gets the message to quit using them as a ladder.. thank heavens I don't spend a fortune on those little panels.. and she will learn to let them alone!

she did slip out the sliding door today.. got down off the deck into the grass.... but the guys were out there and shooed her back inside.. ..she needs to be inside a while longer... before I let her into the yard...

Comment

I have never let my two guys outside figured they were going to be inside cats and didn't want them begging to go outside, it took awhile but they never even try to get out or want out anymore..I do close our bedroom door at night now because between the two of them, one in particular wanted me up at way to early times in the mornings...sleeping so much better now. Cats bring so much peace and pleasure in my life, they may not talk English but I understand their 'cat talk' and they are so much company for me during the day..
              Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Boff, I want her to be strictly an inside cat... and don't plan on letting her out on purpose... but with a husband who doesn't quite shut the sliding doors.& forgets we have a cat I have to be prepared... so I need her to go out the back door ,explore the deck a bit and dash back into the house...and know where home is for sure... will go for a walk some warm evening ,visit all my neighbors and show them picture of Kadie.. in case she ever goes for real walk...

and yes, she talks to me. and is slowly learning I AM the alpha cat.. and sometimes just hold her tight when she is being over charged. just like a mama cat would do.....

SO,, who is teaching who?

Comment

Aunt Maye I am so glad that Kadie is spayed and can settle down now. What a relief that has to be. We haven't had a female in years but I remember that time and it was never fun.

Sure hope she doesn't get out again. Mine have never been out other than to go to the vet. But I watch them when I open the door. They don't really show and desire which makes me happy.

Enjoy your snuggle bunny. They sure can be so comforting.

Comment

Working...
                  X