How Cats Show Their Love To Humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Cats Show Their Love To Humans

Here's Cole the Black Cat & Marmalade's guide to loving a human! Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope you get lots of head bumps and kitty snuggle time
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Thanks Jo, I enjoyed that, as we have two cats that do a lot of the same, and at times you want to lock them in the garage just so they don't wake you up so early..
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

The Ebil One, does a lot of that. Gus is still more of a "feed me and leave me alone" cat. She is getting more personable, if I lay down on the couch and fall asleep I wake up to her laying on my feet. The other morning I was hearing a very loud purr, thought it was Ebil and reached down to pet her. She wasn't there but Gus was sitting on the bedside table just purring away, soon as I reached over and petted her for a few seconds she was down and gone.

Comment

I have one, Billie, that is a cuddle bug of an evening when I'm watching tv. The other one, Ricky, pays us very little attention until we go to the bathroom! He then flops around at our feet purring and wanting to be petted. Goofy dude! They both sleep on the bed....I have a blanket that came home with me from the hospital and it is white and folded on the corner of the bed. They both curl up on that at James' feet....he doesn't mind as his feet are always cold.
        Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
        X