Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think they are trying to get me arrested..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they are trying to get me arrested..............

I think Fred and Gus are trying to get me arrested or drive me crazy...First off Gus will go outside, then she gets in the big picture window like she wants back in, open the door and she turns around and walks away, 5mins later she is there again and does the same thing. So anyone driving past sees this cat sitting shivering and will think that I am being mean and won't let her in. Then go around to the back and see this silly dog with a comforter laying beside a comforter in the yard. Now up until 3 days ago he had a dog house full of cedar chips and straw, that is until he decided to "clean house" and threw it all out. So since I couldn't get anywhere to get him more straw I figured something was better than nothing so I went to the basement and brought up a stained comforter and a stained summer spread. Put the comforter in the house and fixed the spread so it blocked the door some. Well he couldn't get the spread unhooked so he shredded what he could of it, then drug the comforter out into the yard and rolled it around in the snow. I have put it back a couple of times, he watches me and as soon as I come back in he drags it out again. So someone is apt to think I'm the meanest person in the world.

ROTFLMHO......Darla that is so typical pet actions.. I would not think you were .mean... just living with contrary pets.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Aunt Maye, I know we think of them as our babies, but we also have to realize that they are also animals that do as they please. Some people forget that part of it.

Comment

I'm laughing too at your pet's antics. They sure can do funny things at times.

Comment

Working...
        X