my new kitty.. K.D. (or katie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new kitty.. K.D. (or katie)

She is making up to David and I quite nicely.. so far only fault is she wakes up at 3;30am and wants me to join her. aggg. her tail looks all black on here but is really that gray,black brownish mixture of tiger cat.. looks funny with her really white fur elsewhere
    Attached Files
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

So pretty. Looks like she'd be a snuggler.
    There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough......

Comment

she look so cute..

Comment

Beautiful furbaby. My daughters first cat's name was KC short for Kitty Cat, thought it was pretty clever for a 2 year old to come up with.

Comment

She's beautiful. So snowy white! I love the Tabby trimmings on her ears and tail.

Comment

She looks like her fur is very soft, too.

Comment

Don't know any thing about her, but I know about you and David, and she fell into tall cotton. Lucky kitty.

Comment

She is so cute! Looks like she is about to attack something. As Elaine said she just fell into "tall cotton" joining your household.

Comment

Awwww....love her Aunt Maye! So happy you took the leap again. She will give you lots of enjoyment.

Comment

as I clean the litter box.. and then see her trying to get to the window sill... at the expense of my curtains. ...and when she wakes me at 4;30.. I wonder about it Kellie..

..but then she curls up against me on the chair or the bed and purrs so loud ..., yes, I was missing a kitty in my life..
                    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                    X