I think I just got me a CAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just got me a CAT

my daughter Karen has a good friend Debbie... DEbbie and her daughter stopped at
    McDonalds a day or so ago. and when they opened their car door to get out. a little kitty hopped in.. poor thing had been hiding under the cars... no one in McD. claimed it.. so they took kitty home.. Debbie took kitty to her favorite Vet. no Id. Clip .. but was a well cared for kitty. Vet gave it free flea bath.. ... Debbie posted on Facebook.and other places.... finally got an answer from a lady who son was owner.. but was hunting a home for it .. her son had moved back home (with her). was his cat... and that lady was allergic to it.. as is Debbie...
    so Karen just thought I might like this house trained. vetted .. female kitty.. she will even get it "fixed" for me. as my Christmas present.. I surprised her by saying.... yes.. but have to wait until Monday to take possession.. need litter. feed. etc.. (and need to get through the busy time around the lost of my Friend. ) ...

according to Debbie and daughter , she is a sweet , lap loving. purring little girl..
    Although she has a name. I get to name her again ..original name is Maisy . and it might fit her
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Oh, happy happy! Everyone needs a kitty to love. My goofy cats are pills, but I enjoy having them around and we never have a mouse problem.
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Love the kitties. Wish I could take mine with me when I move but I'm allowed only 1 pet and so I'm keeping Lily.

Comment

the cat give you so much love..I know i had two cats..One have pass away..He was apple of my eye..He could not do any thing wrong..

Comment

Sassyg. my last cat I had for over 12 years.. died about year and half ago.. I wasn't sure I wanted another
          one... too hard losing them... but this little kitty needs a new home.. and is already spoiled as a house cat.

So I think she was sent to me.. will just need for her to get used to my house now...
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Mayebarens,It is..It was met to be...awww

Comment

Maye, you mentioned the mess of the litter box: my friend I stayed with last weekend has a tray in front of her litter box. It has a grid on top with holes in it and as the cat gets out of the litter box the bits of litter drop through the holes in the grid. I think you can get it at Wal Mart or a pet supply store. I am going to look for one. I have had a small throw rug in front of our litter box, but this seems better.
              And I think a covered box keeps more litter inside the container than an uncovered one.

Comment

We tried a covered litter box, but the cats wouldn't use it! We quickly switched back.
                Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Working...
                X