• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owning Cats Can Inflict Permanent Damage But Nobody Bothered To Warn Us

http://distractify.com/people/person...t-people-ever/

Well that made me smile.

Comment

Oh my gosh, Elaine, that almost perfectly describes my living conditions! The one about night noise is a biggy here. Since I got sick we keep a barrier so that the dogs cannot get into the bedroom, but have to have the door open as the litter box is in our bathroom. One of our cats is huge and when they are having their running/mock attacks, every time he jumps that barrier, it makes a BIG thud.
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Elaine I loved this, and most are true..no going to the bathroom and closing the door, it's 2 in the morning and they want some lovin', its 5 in he morning and they want you out of bed, they are table ornaments, computer desk invaders, hoarders, etc., etc. but I love mine dearly and they provide so much unconditional love and companionship.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Love the not going to the bathroom alone one, this also applies to kids and dogs. Once and only once I decided I needed some "alone" time, 4 little sets of fingers, 4 kitty paws and 2 puppy paws all under the bathroom door at one time

Comment

cat face in yours at 6am...pitiful meow... that fat tub of cat is starving...get out of bed!.... NOW! no? moves down on the bed and attacks the toes . for real .claw out. ... get up, go feed cat..

right now I am catless but do plan on getting a kitten one of these days.. too lonely without her..
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

One cat I had, thought she was my mama! 5 days a week I got up at 5 a.m. To make breakfasts and pack lunches, and get the kids dressed and fed (as well as myself), fed the cat and then went to work. Looking forward to sleeping til 6 a.m. on weekends---which never happened. At 5 a.m. sharp she would jump on my bd and come lick my face til I got up. Closing my door led to scratching and meowing which woke the kids, who in turn would open my door. I couldn't win, so had early wake-up calls every day.

My cats didn't make the messes, though...I liked their tidiness. Never jumped on tables or counters, and seldom on the furniture. A friend gave me an adult pure Siamese, but it ate all the house plants, and made a mess everywhere. Nor was it particularly a friendly feline. It soon found itself in a new home. I'm sure it missed its previous owners.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

That was really funny.

Comment

Working...
                X