Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot to mention we have a cat too...she is a Persian....name is Jezebel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to mention we have a cat too...she is a Persian....name is Jezebel.

She is a small cat....and her face is very flat....nose is very tiny....she does have a breathing problem due to her small nose... Vet checkup tells my daughter she is doing fine.... she loves to lay by the water bowls....we have set down for the two dogs... she has her own in my daughter's room...but likes best to be out here in the large family room....if not laying by the water bowls...she sleeps for hours on Duke's floor bed..
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Sounds like she might have some Persian in her. Is she fluffy? It sounds like she might be a sociable cat. What's her name?

Comment

Mickie, it sounds like Jezebel is a good addition to your family. I have never know anyone that has a Persian but I know they are very popular.

Comment

Kellie, my sister had a grey Persian once. Beautiful cat named Jake. One time he got out and got into some cockle burrs. What a mess! Well, she took him to the vet and had him shaved, all but his head. That was the funniest thing to see. This big bushy head and little shaved body.

Comment

Working...
        X