Clear All

• Pictures of Ebil and Fred (I hope)

Fred

Ebil

How darling!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Ebil has her name because of my one nephew, his V's always came out B's. She talks, and it isn't just Kenny and I can understand her. When you call her she will come to where you can see her and says "What" if she is where you can see her when you call her she will say "huh?" When I gave her a flea bath she kept yelling "help, help" the whole time (was plain enough Kenny thought it was me). A friend thought we were crazy until he was here for a couple of days, he would call her and she would answer him, he isn't an animal person so the fact that he knew what she was "saying" was funny.

Comment

Ebil is one inteligent critter.

Comment

Ebil is so cute, what I usually call a Disney dog: one that would do well in a movie for its cute index!
          Would love to hear her talk!

Comment

My uncle had a medium sized mixed breed dog that "talked". He was a good little watch dog. The only problem was that, despite it's being let out at intervals, he'd pee in the house, too. My uncle would pour red pepper in the mess, and rub its nose in it. I guess one day he used too much pepper, the poor dog ran around crazy-like, my uncle let him out the front door by mistake (instead of letting him out the back which was fenced in), and he never saw that dog again.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Fred is the dog, and when Kenny decided that he wanted me to take him, he left it up to me but had come home to get me to come "look" at him, he told me he was a "Toto" dog. I knew he would be quite a bit bigger than that. He is mostly outside but is very smart, took him only about 15 mins to learn "sit"

Ebil, is the cat (we still refer to her as the kitten).

JoGee, Mom used to rub our dogs noses just in the mess and put them out to house break them. We had a rat terrier that looked a lot like Mr. B's Lola. This was back in the days of the old party line telephones and all the women in town would pick up and exchange gossip everyday. Well Bobby got Mom's attention and went to the door and waited. Mom was involved in the conversation and couldn't let him out without putting down the phone. The 3rd time he came to her to get her attention he peed in the floor, rubbed his own nose in it and went and sat at the door patiently until she let him out.

Comment

Ohhhh, now That is too funny!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Darla. love the pics of Fred and Ebil. Also loved the story of poor Bobby. Hope your mom noticed and didn't give him heck for making that mess.

Comment

Darla, the Bobby story was hilarious. I read it to Jeff and said "Good dog!" lol

Comment

Actually he didn't get in trouble at all. Mom was the only one home and when he did it she burst out laughing. Now even though she was home alone, remember she was in a conversation with probably 5 women on the party line, who thought she had suddenly lost her mind. When we got home from school she was still laughing when she told us what happened. She NEVER ignored him again when he asked to be let out.

Comment

Working...
                      X