Chiropractor Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor Experience

Well, I was crying this morning when I got in the car after going to the pharmacy to pick up DH's meds, and I've been in such pain today. I did keep my appt. with the Chiropractor even though he is over 15 miles from our home. He did a really good job of massage on my spine, back, and buttocks and he adjusted me. My legs were 3/4 of an inch difference in length. I felt better after all the pounding, but as soon as I stood up I could feel the stiffness in my knee. So I'm not adjusted yet and even though I have a F/U appt. for Monday I think I'll call tomorrow morning and cancel.

Here is what happened. Yes, I was still limping when I left the doc's office, but not as bad as usual. I was okay driving toward home, but when I started getting close to Aldi's I figured I had better stop and get some food. I did and when I got back to the car I was in pain again and on the drive home I was screaming in the car and just praying for God to get me home safely. I am not sure that doc can help me get rid of this pain.

I am so frustrated and disheartened. That was probably $94 down the drain. Hey, did you know gas is $2.77 a gallon?
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Karlinann did the Chiropractor tell you to use ice to reduce inflammation in the joints? Also alot of times it takes more than one treatment because your joints are inflammed.

Comment

• karlinann
      karlinann commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Beth, he sure did. Thank you for your encouragement. I am feeling better this morning and I know I would benefit from another visit. That pinched nerve is really bad and locks up my whole leg. He told me I would be able to walk again so I will go back.
Working...
X