Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40th Wedding Anniversary

40th Wedding Anniversary

A married couple, in their early 60s, was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary at a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny beautiful Fairy appeared on their table. She said: "For being such an exemplary married couple and especially for being so thoughtful and loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Oh, said the wife, I want to travel around the World with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand; and -- poof! -- two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner and Ten Thousand Dollars appeared in her hands. Then it was the husband's turn.

He thought for a minute and said: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. So I'm going with my mind and not my Heart. "

"I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." The wife and the Fairy were shocked and disappointed. But a wish is a wish.

So, the Fairy waved her magic wand, and - Poof! -- the husband became 92 years old.

The Moral of the story:

Men who are ungrateful husbands should remember; Fairies are female.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.
Working...
X