X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archeologists think they've found Dracula's Dungeons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Oh, that Vlad was a stinker. I read a complete article on him once. I think I would be more likely to welcome Dracula to dinner than Vlad. Wish that article would have had a little more info.

Comment

I once read an article that said Vlad was simply defending his property from enemies. It was a very violent era.
      He found that the most effective way to dissuade enemies from attacking his castle was to impale his captives and leave them on the pointed stakes at the perimeter of his lands.
      Now, I guess that leaves the question of self-defense vs. bloodthirsty up in the air. How accurate is his reputation?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Accurate enough for Dracula to be a spin off!

Comment

. Speaking of spin offs. My granddaughter says a new Dracula movie is coming to our theaters.
          I suspect that today's movies are too much blood & gore, not to mention violent. I'm not sure I can watch it.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Trailer to the Dracula Untold movie: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZFZxEnB7ws

More about characters/story, if you scroll down the many pages of cast: http://www.draculauntold.com/production.pdf

I could probably read the story, if its in book form; but couldn't sit through the movie.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

My husband and boys were into that scary stuff. Not me....I spent to many nights alone to worry about monsters and chain saws! Remember Mulder and Scully on the X Files? They were on Friday nights. Hubby bowled and boys were out running and I was to scared to sometimes watch the entire episode. I still think about the one where the family of inbred were pulled out from under the bed in drawers...alive! Yikes! Now I figure I am to old for a monster to waste his time on but will still pass on Dracula. Looking into the mirror every morning and wondering how my mother got in there is all the scare I need.

Comment

Maxie, you're too much!!! ROTFLMAO!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                X