Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning in a jar, and more ..

Lightning in a Jar, and more ...

This illustrates how truly fortunate we are.
    After you're done with the first picture, click on it and it will go to the next, and so on.
    So click on the link below and enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/presentation...=m#slide=id.p4
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Who lays awake nights and thinks of this stuff and can come up with those figures? But it does make one think and reflect of how lucky we/me are.

Comment

Mathematicians. My hubby is always and forever playing with numbers. He has math formulae in his head so he can figure out the calendar dates from every year from the 17' or 1800's up to some time way in the future. Someone mentions a date and year, and within a minute he tells them what day of the week it was. One night he was working out a problem for his work, had worked all night long. I got up at 5 a.m. and asked why he was still on the computer. He said something in audible. I said, "Look at me...Do you know who I am?" He said, "yeah. You're 35908723568942753..........." I told him to shut it off and get to bed! He didn't remember any of that!
      But, yeah...there are lots of mathematicians who never stop thinking in numbers. It's their spare-time games to come up with this stuff.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Wow! Just, Wow!

Comment

Working...
        X