Easy Fudge.... Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Fudge.... Thank you!

I'm sorry, I forgot who posted the recipe for this.
    I've made a wonderful dark chocolate fudge with it, and adding brown sugar made hubby's favorite milk chocolate fudge.
    Today I created egg nog fudge (white chocolate, buttercream frosting, nutmeg, and egg nog flavoring). It is such an easy and versatile recipe, it's going into my book of favorite recipes today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

I believe that was Darla (Determined). Now I'm going to have to try it.

Here's the recipe again:

1 bag chips
    1 tub Ready-To-Spread frosting

Melt chips, soften frosting, mix together and spread in a wax paper lined pan. Cool in fridge for at least 1 hour and cut into squares.

My niece posted this for Valentines day using white chocolate chips and Strawberry frosting. We aren't much on Strawberry flavored stuff so I've been playing with it so far I've done

White chips, cream cheese frosting
    Milk Chocolate, white frosting
    Peanut Butter, chocolate frosting
    White Chocolate, Caramel, coconut pecan frosting (the kind you put on German chocolate cake)

A friend told me today the next batch should be made with milk chocolate chips and the German chocolate frosting.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Yes Pat I did post it and Jo Your Welcome

Comment

That is really good stuff. I am glad you posted it again Pat....I lost track of it.
        Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

It's also archived in the Annex, Jo.
          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

So white chocolate chips, a cream cheese frosting and dried cranberries and pistachios should work, right?

Comment

Yes, that should work just fine. I'd chop the nuts.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
              X