6 Tbls butter, softened
    1 tsp vanilla
    powdered sugar for top sifted
    Instructions:
    375* F preheated
    Grease a jelly roll pan 15x10 inch
    line with wax paper and grease and flour it
    Combine:
    flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a small bowl.
    Beat eggs and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts ( I don’t use nuts).
    Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
    Immediately loosen and turn cake onto
    towel that 1/4 cup powdered sugar has been covered in.
    Carefully peel off wax paper and roll up in the towel. Roll starting with narrow end.
    Cool on a wire rack.
    Filling:
    Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar butter and vanilla.
    Csrefully unroll the cake and spread with cream cheese mix.
    Refill cake and wrap in plastic and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
    Sprinkle with light dusting of powdered sugar before serving or Whipped cream rosettes

I make a lot of cake rolls and the hardest part is over once you have the right pan!

Comment

OMG! That looks like too much work for me and I do not have a jelly roll pan. Thanks anyway Paula. You really go above and beyond to make desserts like that. I hope they appreciate you. Those days of making special recipes are over for me. I like quick and simple.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I can recommend the one at Walmart and the Key Lime pie at Publix!

Comment

Yes, I can check out the local Walmart. Thanks again Paula. You are a saint. I do not know what came over me asking for a recipe for a roll. Pumpkin Roll, Roll, what part of Roll didn't I understand. Like I said, you are a saint. Please forgive an old woman.
          "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I may be older than you! But at our age I just like to think we are all the same

Comment

Working...
            X