Hallmark channel recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallmark channel recipes

I have been watching the Home & Family show for a few years now and they usually have a guest chef who does one recipe per show. That is where I saw the Spaghetti Squash recipe and since I had never cooked a SQ I was very interested in it. I bought one and they showed how to prepare it: Cut in half, punch holes in outside, roast in oven, (I used the microwave), and add the other stuff. I used it like spaghetti and covered it with my tomato sauce and sprinkled Parmesan over it. My was that good. We loved it and it was a great meal for 2 people.

Ok if you want my to die for tomato sauce receipt: 1 28 oz can tomatoes, 1 medium onion cut in fourths, and 1 stick oleo or butter. Cook on medium high until it gets hot then turn down to low heat for about 1 hour longer. I have revised this recipe from the original one from a book by Nicholas Sparks. It is sooooooo good y'all. Try it.

Anyway, the SQ is delicious and very inexpensive to buy. I love Aldi's. I can get good produce for way less than other stores.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I can't wait to try your sauce. And I love SQ too and also make a fettucine sauce and use with it.

Comment

That is wonderful Paula! You may change the way you make your sauce forever. I tried the old way only once since I read that book and that was several years ago.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Working...
      X