Flatbread grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatbread grills

Yesterday I found this flatbread at Walmart that was discounted so I bought a couple of packs and want to try some grilled stuffed flatbread sandwiches. I will use ham, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach and then put it in my Ambiano grill. It will not only grill them, but it steams and should make a fantastic sandwich. I have to make a trip to Aldi's first to get the stuffin's, but I am sure they will be awesome. A side dish of cantelope should marry well with it and I will leave the ham off mine. I'll update on the outcome.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

OMG, y'all have got to try these. They are so good. We had the garlic kind and I just had mine with a salad. I fixed a plate of things for DH to use on his: Pepperoni, Ripe Olives, Parmesan and he loved it. It says to drizzle olive oil over them and I'll do that next time. They are quick in my Ambiano grill and only take 3 minutes. Wonderful for a quick lunch. Try them.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      I just added it to my Walmart list! Hope store carries this bread.
      Thanks!
Working...
X