March 2016 ~ Meals & Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2016 ~ Meals & Menus

Our supper last night was Heinz 57! Find something you like in the fridge leftover and warm it up...because today is clean out the fridge day.

Tonight is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Sharon - we had the exact same thing! I made Jackie's glazed meatloaf and it was a huge hit!
      The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

I love her meatloaf, been making it since she posted it years and years ago...but not every time, I also fix my own meatloaf recipes.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Last night Chris grilled pork chops - I made 4-cheese Rice-a-roni, and a spinach/strawberry/red onion/feta cheese salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Also had some breadsticks that I bought from Piggly Wiggly (and they were awful!).
          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Laugh if you must but my supper last night was a sandwich and chips, I was in the mood for a bologna/pickle pimento loaf sandwich with barbecue chips, so that is exactly what I had...don't do it often but it just sounded so good...and it was!!

Comment

I made grilled cod...the tilapia my friend told me about was Not fillets!
              It was big, frozen fish with skin, scales, and head on it!
              I have never cleaned a fish and the other grocery store only had farm raised...
              So I made do with the fish I had in the freezer...

Comment

Supper last night was beef hot dogs and homemade coney island chili...always make enough chili to freeze so when we go camping I can just grab out of freezer or when we have them here at home...doesn't take much for two people..chopped oninons and had cheddar cheese on them also...with Ruffle chips...sometimes you just have to splurge!! Tonight will be leftover meatloaf that hubby was not here for, mashed potatoes, and green beans...thinking of making some of those apple dumplings made with crescent rolls.

Comment

Chris had a short work day yesterday - when I arrived home, he was out in the backyard grilling baby back ribs - and had already made a beautiful pasta salad and had baked potatoes in the oven. Gotta love a man that cooks!

Tonight will be taco salads.

Comment

3/13/16 fixed a semi boneless ham, with sweet potatoes, baked beans, rolls, also made potato salad as hubby loves it so I made two potatoes, LOL Will taste good with leftover ham sandwiches and potato salad...And that is what it will be today....leftovers. For breakfast I like to fry a few pieces of ham, make two pieces of toast, spread butter and strawberry preserves on it and make a sandwich...yummy!!

Comment

Guess everyone is losing interest in almost all the forums, guess we are a boring lot, LOL...Last night I fixed Johnny Marzetti and corn muffins...

Comment

Last nights supper was a chicken and dressing casserole...always love it, made with chicken breast, stove top stuffing, cream of chicken soup, sour cream...and will have some of the leftovers today...made southern style green beans to go with it..

Comment

For Easter I am making a pork roast, coleslaw, rolls, asparagus and a sour cream lemon pie.

Comment

Working...
                          X