July ~ Meals & Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July ~ Meals & Menus

Last edited by ladyebug; 06-30-2015, 10:48 AM.

That looks like a picture that LisaUK might have taken!
    Nice picture, Elaine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Here it is, almost the end of the month. Sorry I haven't posted here. I like when friends post their menus as it gives fresher ideas.
      Since it was my goof-off-at-home day, I did a dinner in a skillet thing. Easy peas you.

Polish sausage, sauerkraut, potatoes, and broccoli (for E) and cauliflower (for me).
      I have to curb my dark greens, as my INR shot higher.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Jo, I have been questioning if we really need this post. You are the only one just about who comes here.

Comment

That would be a shame. I really look forward to each months picture you start with. As well as the meal ideas. Maybe we need a vote on it, to stir the pot, so to speak?
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Sorry that I haven't been posting much but lets keep this for a bit longer.
            For the record, I made myself Japanese Curry Rice last night. Yum, except I made too much so I will be eating it often for the next few days.

Comment

Yes, we will keep this going.

Luv you guys

Comment

Tonight I'm planning on Sloppy Joes, and either a green salad or macaroni salad.
                Yesterday I made lemon poundcake cupcakes, in case the ol' sweet tooth hits; but now that I already baked, I getting a taste for pears.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

For the last day in July it was fajitas on the grill, chicken and beef, with red, green, yellow pepers and onions...put it together on a flour shell with sour cream, salsa and Mexican cheese...yummy
                  Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Yesterday when we got home from the movies, we had so much popcorn that we needed a very small dinner. So we had a turkey hot dog on a slice of wheat bread, and a dish of peaches.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                    X