January 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2020

New Year!! Time for new books. Maybe new to you authors?

What are you reading?

Nancy Taylor Rosenberg, Interest of Justice. One of her older books but good plot.

Comment

Ok, I have been reading but not checking I here. so sorry!
      I read A Dangerous Man by Robert Crais. I have read a lot of his books about a PI named Elvis Cole and his investigator Joe Pike, set in LA.
      I am reading two books right now:John Grisham The Guardians and one by P.T. Deutermann, Official Privelege. I also read two other books by him, Zero Options and Train Man. I started reading another by him but it got too vulgar and I stopped somewhere in the first 1/4 of the book...

this last month was filled with Hallmark movies and not much reading other than recipes for Christmas cookies!
      Hope you are well!

Comment

I spent a lot of time in cookbooks during December too.
        And now I'm trying to find some new recipes to try during the new year. I love reading cookbooks, especially the community type that hold family favorites.

I also started a couple of books, read a chapter or two and put them in the bag to donate for the library book sale. I don't enjoy reading books loaded with foul language, extreme violence, or overly descriptive scenes..... TMI.

A couple of Kindle books, both better than I anticipated.

Jeopardy in January by Camilla Chafer

A berry Clever Corpse by A.R. Winter.

Comment

Two more on the Kindle -

Powdered Murder by A. Gardner
          A Berry Deadly Welcome by A.R. Winter

Another paperback went into the bag for the library sale. I seem to be finding a lot of books that aren't appealing but I'm clearing space on the bookshelf!

Comment

I finished off January with -
            Murder Over Cocktails by Nancy Skopin. Some parts were a little gruesome but the plot was good. I have several of the books in this series on my Kindle.

Comment

Working...
            X