June is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June is Here!

June is a great time to relax in your favorite lawn chair and read.
    What is on your book list this month?

I finished Janet Dawson's Witness to Evil. Good book! I like her characters and her plots are fast moving.

Comment

I am reading Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax. Not a mystery but a drama with a good, light character story line. Kind of like reading a Hallmark movie..
      I finished While WE Were Watching Downton Abby, by her as well and like the way she writes and the stories of her women characters.

I am also reading The Rooster Bar (still) by John Grisham. It is hard for me to read a book that I am thinking is not going to end well for the characters.
      Kind of like The Firm in that sense...but I also hope for a turn in the events so things work out...so I am taking a little at a time.
      When did I get so nervous about a book???

Comment

I hope you enjoyed The Rooster Bar.

I read a Kindle book I've had for a while, The Pink Lady by Lisa Walker. It was better than I expected and I enjoyed the main characters.

I also read The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter. it was intense but very good.

Now I'm onto something lighter!

Comment

On my Kindle, I read Jammed by Deany Ray. This book was just such a fun, easy read. Parts of it were laugh out loud funny and the characters were great. A delightful, easy read.

Comment

Working...
          X