Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May is here - Are you Finding time to Read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May is here - Are you Finding time to Read?

May is flying past already. Have you found time to read? What's good?

I started with a light, easy book on the kindle - A Scone to Die For by H.Y. Hanna. I've read others in this series and enjoy the characters.

I was given 3 books by the author Andrew Gross. I read 3 pages of the prologue of one of the books and that was enough. I don't need to read books filled with foul language. All three books went into the donation bag.
    I have no idea if the plots are good.

Comment

Three more my neighbor gave me -

Lisa Scottoline - Betrayed - I like her books and characters.

Stuart Woods - Below the Belt and Fast & Loose - both books were fast paced and in the same series.

Comment

Trickster's Point by William Kent Krueger - Drags!!! The plot was good and I wanted to know what happened but I was VERY happy to finish it. I would have liked a lot more if it was about half as long.

Comment

A fun read on the Kindle - Gallagher Gray's Partners in Crime.

Just finished - You Have the Right to Remain Silent by Barbara Paul. This book (published 1993) was one I've had for years from a used book sale and just kept shoving aside. I finally read it and really enjoyed it. Good plot, good characters. I'm going to look for others by this author. I think this may have been part of a series.

Comment

Working...
          X