Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New Year Begins ~ New Books are Waiting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Year Begins ~ New Books are Waiting!

January seems to be starting out extremely cold for much of the country so it's a good time to curl up and read.

What books are waiting to entertain you?

It is too cold to go to the library so I've loaded my Kindle with a bunch of freebies.

Started reading - Dune, Dock and a Dead Man by Carolyn L. Dean. It is an easy read and the story line is quite enjoyable.

Comment

I finished Dune, Dock and a Dead Man. It was a fun, quick book.
      Also read, on the Kindle, Flea Market Fatal by Brianna Bates. Cute little book.

Comment

Another Kindle Freebie -

November's Past by A.E. Howe Fast paced, good characters, a little predictable but enjoyable.

Comment

A few more from the Kindle - some better than others.

Bed, Breakfast and Bones by Carolyn L Dean. I've read others in this series and they are enjoyable.

Fame is a Killer by Meredith Potts

Telling Lies by L.A. Dobbs - good characters and plot; the ending leads the reader to the next book in the series

Frosted Shadow by Nancy Warren - fast moving, a bit too descriptive in a couple spots but better than anticipated

Comment

Mimicry of Banshees by G. K. Parks - good characters and plot. Fast paced

Comment

Creek Crisis by N. C. Lewis - good plot and interesting characters, dragged a little bit at times
              The Frosty Taste of Scandal by Cee Cee James - quick read, very entertaining

Comment

Working...
              X