February is a Good Time to Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February is a Good Time to Read

Okay, what's on your bookshelf for February?

David Baldacci ~ Memory Man, Nora Roberts ~ Search, Anne Rivers Siddons ~ Nora, Nora
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

I finished Missing in Mud Bug - another cute, funny book.

I am going to pick one of the freebies I have loaded on the kindle to read next.

Comment

I finished two by Celina Grace - Hushabye and Requiem. Both are pretty good, strong characters.

Comment

Finally started Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham. I like it!

Comment

I haven't read that Grisham book, I'll add it to my list. Thanks for telling us about it.

Comment

• Paula A
              Paula A commented
              Editing a comment
              Let me know whenever you do. I want to know what you think...

love the books about Mudbug... Jana DeLeon... good writer

been reading Andrew Greeley books about Blackie, Catholic priest . detective

will look up Celina Grace books..

ps.( couple hours later.)....typed in "Hushabye " in Google.. and it brought up screen where the book was available... to Kindle ....for $0.00.... so I bravely click the button.. download.... and zip!. it floated to my new Kindle Fire .... for free... the Fire with wi-fi is new and a gift from daughter ... but being hard for me to navigate... so any time I do something right... I celebrate... and since this is a "bought" book, I don't have to be in a hurry to read..... thanks Labb for the new author..
            Last edited by Mayebarnes; 02-20-2017, 06:20 PM.
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Way to go, Maye!!

I finished Getting Rich by Monique Domovitch. Another good one.

Comment

After I said I was upset with the last Marcia Clark book, I have now read the 2nd book in the Samantha Brinkmanship series. She is an attorney for the defense and I have read the 1st book in her Rachel Knight series about a Prosecutor.

Comment

Paula, I will add those to my list. I need to make a library trip!

I've been trying to read books that are stacked and books from my Kindle.
                  Two latest kindle books were Brownies and Betrayal by Heather Justesen and Bought the Farm by Jeff Shelby. Both were fun to read.

Comment

Working...
                  X