November is good for reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November is good for reading

A new month is here - what are you reading?

I just finished Jana DeLeon's 'Rumble on the Bayou'. A few pages were a bit too much, maybe 4 or 5 out of the entire book. Otherwise it had a good plot, quirky characters and enjoyable read.

Kindle freebie - Margaritas and Murder by Cece Osgood. Very enjoyable read.

Comment

I am taking a break from the MacNeal book His Majesty's Hope and reading a new Michael Connelly book, The Other Side of Goodbye. I have been going through books on the shelf and sorting them for the used paperback store or the Friends of the Library sale. they take hardback books and I have a lot since we are often too impatient to wait for it to come out in paperback. I have tried to buy real books so I can loan them but my newest two are on my Kindle app on the ipad.
      for Christmas I am looking for books for each of the grandkids.

Comment

I've got a few to add to my November list - have not had time lately to read.

Money, Murder and Mayhem by K.P. Stafford (kindle)
        All Butter Short Dead by H.Y. Hanna (kindle)
        Snarl by Celina Grace (kindle)
        Devils Bridge by Linda Fairstein (paperback)

Comment

Finished Jerrilyn Farmer's 'Immaculate Reception'. I had trouble getting into this book and it seemed to drag until the last third or fourth of the book. Maybe it was me, being distracted because of so much going on, but I can't say I'd recommend it.

Comment

I just finished reading "The Replacement Bridesmaid" by Laurie Ralston.
            I liked it all the way through. Clean language ..... Amazing! 😄
            Maye, I bet you'd like it!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I read a few chapters of Rusty Nail by J. A. Konrath. TOO, too much violence and graphic descriptions so I erased it from my Kindle. No more by that author..

Comment

Working...
              X