Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Jumps In

What's everyone reading?

I've read two quick and easy cozy type books.
    Murder at Wrightsville Beach by Ellen Elizabeth Hunter. Light and enjoyable, good plot.
    Murder on the Ol' Bunions by S. Dionne Moore. A quick read.

Think I'll read a Kindle freebie next.

What are you reading?

My mom has found a new author: Jacqueline Winspear and her series of Maisie Dobbs mysteries, so I just started the first one.

Comment

I haven't read anything by that author, Paula, I'll have to check on her books.

I read 3 books (freebies) on my Kindle -
      Burned in Broken Hearts Junction by Meg Muldoon
      In the Stars by Zanna Mackenzie
      Murder at the Mansion by Alison Golden.

All three were light and entertaining.

Haven't decided what I'll read next but I have a big pile of books waiting.

Comment

I have been reading Robert Crais' mysteries, Private Investigator stuff.
        The Jacqueline Winspear books are set in the '1920's...in England. Soft mystery and a nice read. My daughter has started to read them and I will follow her...

Comment

I don't think I've read any of the Robert Crais books either or not for a long time.

I just finished a book by Dorothea Benton Frank, Return to Sullivans Island. Her books are easy to read and good plots.

Not sure what I'll read next. I've got a bunch of books piled up and a lot of freebies on the Kindle so I have a lot of choices. I had planned to go to the library to check on the Winspear books but the parking lot is torn up and being redone so I just kept going!

Comment

Finished a Kindle freebie, Dying for a Date by Cindy Sample. Great book - good plot and characters.

Comment

Finished a good one by Deborah Garner, Above the Bridge. Now I've started her book Cranberry Bluff.

Comment

Working...
              X