April Arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Arrives

I've had a lot going on in my life and needed to read books that are light and easy. Have read a bunch of free cozy type mysteries on my Kindle, some of which have been quite funny and entertaining.

A few I've read -

Armed and Outrageous and also Haunted Hijinks by Madison Johns. Both quite funny and easy reads.
    Pineapple Lies by Amy Vansant. Takes place in a retirement community. The main character is in her 20s but her co-horts are 60s and up. Their antics are humorous.

just started - Skeletons in the closet, part of the Laundry Hag series by Jennifer L. Hart. Started a wee bit slow quickly became quite entertaining and funny.

All were free so worth the price!

I have 6 books ordered from my libraries e book collections... three from The big Carnegie librarry system in Pittsburgh and 3 from the free Philadelphia library... all mysteries of course.
    Alexander Smith... THE WOMAN WHO WALKED IN SUNSHINE ... The series set in Africa.
    M.C. Beaton..........DEATH OF A NURSE..... the Hamish McBeth
    Carola Dunn..........SUPERFLUOUS WOMAN
    Eliz. George..........A BANQUET OF CONSEQUENCES
    Chistopher Fowler..THE LOST CASES
    Tana French..........THE GHOST IN THE WOODS

have finished. about 15 other ones... I put away the jigsaw puzzles and read instead.. Caught up with the C.S. Harris series. and G.M Malliet series.
    and a whole bunch in between

have wrote down your books Labb . will see if I can get the.. I need a few laughs... hope the Al smith book gets here first . I love reading about MMa Romotswe and her detective agency in Botswana.

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Labb ..I found the Armed and OUtrageous and Skeletons in the Closet FREE for the Nook reader and downloaded them. yea!..will look for the other two.. the price is right.
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Maye, the books are all very light and don't have deep plots. Just what I need right now. They may be too light and fluffy for you.
        The Armed and Outrageous book had some very funny parts. I'm reading Skeletons now and it does too.

Comment

Working...
        X