June Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Reading

I finished another PJ Parrish book. It was okay but not nearly as good as the other one. It did have the same main character.

Now I'm reading a so-so book by Nancy Martin. So far, it is one that I will finish but not recommend unless it gets a LOT better!

Not sure what I'll read next.

I got a Kate Carlisle.. ( bk 2 of a series).... and it started out interesting .... but the quality of writing did not hold up... she got "silly"...got Bk 3 of the series ordered for the Nook reader .. give her another chance.. and can it back real quick if it isn't any better.

will have to look your two authors Labb. I'm always looking for new author..

right now I am reading the latest book of Susan wittig Alberts.. its bk 15 in the China Bayles series... moving kind of slow in the first 4th of book... but she has a good style of writing .so I will keep on reading .

the library had the latest Donna Leon book . Falling in Love..... saved me buying it.... I have read every one of her Guido Brunetti books ,,,,all 24 of them..
    ( I have also read all the Jane Haddam books, the Gregor Demarkian series..,, all 29 of them..what wasn't in library, I bought second-hand copies.on line).

lets keep on reading Labb. May God give us sight to read for as many years as we have.!...
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

The Nancy Martin book was okay - the characters are kind of scatterbrained and the book was too. Decent plot. Title - Murder Melts in Your Mouth.

I've read all of the Susan Wittig Albert books, I think. The last one I read was Bittersweet and it did start a little slow. I like that she keeps her characters true to themselves.

Not sure what I will read next. I need to dig through the pile of books to be read. Some are old, some are not.

Comment

Working...
      X