Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May ,,yea.. and I am still reading . how about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May ,,yea.. and I am still reading . how about you?

Sorry I don't check this more often.. my Bad as the kids say.

at the moment I have three real books from the library .
    have already read #1.

1. A Dangerous Place.....Jacqueline Winspear's newest book

2. The Best of Me,,,, Nickolas Sparks..

3. Falling in Love... Donna Leon very newest book ...

I have a short story on the Nook .... Bruno and the Carol Singers.... by Martin Walker.. 37 pages long ..

whats on your list or reading now.?

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Just started Bittersweet by Susan Wittig Albert

Comment

I read 23 of Ms. Alberts books ..all the plant ones... Have not read Bittersweet tho'.. must go find ,, hope it is an e-book.

Comment

just ordered Bittersweet .... finally the library bought a copy... I am third in line for it..

the about Three I mentioned are all read and returned..
        the Nickolas spark s book to be made into a Movie?????.... will not go see... they will be sure to make big scenes of the beatings. ..

the Donna Leon book was good... as usual... we bit long on description for me as I have read so many of her books set in Venice and have she has covered describing the locale for me... but for a one book reader. it would be enlightning.

still hunting a new author.. preferably English .

Comment

I haven't had a lot of time to read - can't remember everything I have read! Too much going on these days.
          Bittersweet was good, quite enjoyable. I like that her characters keep in character.
          Just finished two of the Scumble River series by Denise Swanson. Light, funny mysteries.
          Today I started a P.J. Parrish book, Dead of Winter. So far, quite good.

Comment

I did read a book set in England - Room with a Clue by Kate Kingsbury. The plot was good but it did drag at times.

Comment

I am reading another David Baldacci book but I think I need a switch of authors. And a switch of subjects. Getting a bit tired of murder!

Comment

Paula, have you read any of the books by Dorthea Benton Frank? They are nice if you want a change from murder and violence.

Another one - And Ladies of the Club by Helen Hooven Santmyer. Starts slow but once you get into the characters and their lives, it is great. A long book - it is about 1400 pages, but excellent. I think the author was about 87 when it was published.

Comment

Working...
                X