FEBRUARY 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2015

Another oops.. new board has me confused.. forgot to start a Feb.

with the weather being so COLD.. it is a good month to stay in and read... I read a book on the Nook and then one from the Library..

Downloaded Charles Todd latest a Fine Summer Day.. an Insp Rutledge book sort of a Pre-book of this series.. a slow starter but still good.

on the Nook I have Sarah Graves latest...Winter at the Door.. .this is the series about the lady who is renovating a big old house.
    also on Nook.... the Lost Key ...by Catherine Coulter... recommended by someone
    and I bought and is waiting on the Nook. the latest Susan Hill book the Soul of Discretion

on the reading shelf is the home library books...Donna Andrews the Good, the Bad and the Emus.. ..almost finished with it.

and finally a Tom Clancy../Mark Greaney book Full force and Effect....recommended for the writing skills. a sort of NCIS type.about North,South Korea... not sure how much of it I will read..

have ordered two more eBooks... THE DARK VINEYARD by m.Walker, and FIVE DAYS LEFT.. by Julie L Timmer

that sounds like it will keep me busy.. but I take all suggestions

come on in!!!
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

I am taking my time reading The Escape by David Baldacci.

Comment

I am reading all of the books by Richatd Paul Evans. Just finishing his "Walk" series, WALKING on WATER..

Comment

love Richard Paul Evans have not read the walk series.. but some of his older works.. will check him out again.

Paula will go read up on The Baldacci book .. put on my future reading list.. as you can see I have a long list waiting to be read.

I Have finished the Andrews book.. and the Charles Todd book. ..taking the Tom Clancy book back Unread.. not my kind of reading..

in the meantime I have ordered . Alan Bradleys THE DEAD IN THEIR VAULTED ARCHES. .cute stories by Mr.B. ...and the book by
        K. Reich... Dejo.dead... an e.book came in today..

yes I like to have nice supple of books on hand

thanks for new ideas

Comment

Maye, it is the third of a character, John Puller. You can read it without the first two, but it would give one aspect of his life away.
          What is the Dead in their Vaulted Arches about????

Comment

did you read any of the series Mr. Bradley has going with his 11 yrs old lead character. Flavia..?... she is so intelligent and gets bogged down in Murder mysteries..
            The Vaulted Arches . Flavia Mother disappeared 10 yrs ago.. lost coming back t o England .. in this story , her body was found in a crevice in high mountains. so government bring her home.. and the story goes on .. don't need to read the earlier books but it sets up the family and police ..characters .I
            Flavia de Luce Mystery
            by alan Bradley..
            1. The Sweetness At the Bottom of the Pie (2009)
            2. The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (2009)
            3. A Red Herring Without Mustard (2011)
            4. I Am Half Sick of Shadows (2011)
            5. Speaking From Among the Bones (2013)
            6. The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches (2014)
            7. As Chimney Sweepers Come To Dust (2015)
            8. The Curious Case of the Copper Corpse (2014)

hope to find 7 and 8 at library .have read ..1. 2. 3. 4. 5. and now 6. ...

Comment

Working...
            X