Arts and Crafts failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts and Crafts failure

I had a table at our Arts & Crafts Fair on Nov. 3 I kept getting hints all year that it might not be my thing, but I went anyway with all my handmade items.

I rented the table for $8 and made only $20. I won't do that again, but the good thing is I donated almost all of my stuff to my fav thrift shop. I kept the crocheted baskets, pin cushions, some paper mache star ornaments, some prim ornaments, little heart garlands, sunflowers on a stick, (these are big to fill a large vase) and some more stuff.

Our tree will be filled with ornaments this year and I am glad. Oh, the prettiest thing was a pair of angel wings that got lots of attention, but sadly no buyer. It's all good cuz I put them on the wall over the guest room bed. Lovely. It's made with coffee filters, lots of cf.

I've been giving the pincushions away to my neighbors and guests. They love them and everyone has commented positive on my crafting. I won't do another sale though. That was rough for me to sit still for 4 hrs. Whew!

It's time to get that box with the C tree down out of the garage and just make sure there are no bugs or spiders before I bring it in the house. After TG of course. Also I need to make a wreath for the front door. I'm going with artificial garland this year cuz it's so hot here the greenery only lasts a few days and it turns brown.

What are you doing different this year? Christmas is my fav holiday and I wish I could help all of you decorate your homes. We could have cookies and cocoa and listen to carols. Fa, La, La!
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X