Twas the night before Christmas.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twas the night before Christmas.....

I want each of you to add to this very old and wonderful storybook by writing something that rhymes with the original story, and that portrays us as a group. I will start.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the internet, not a Rounder was posting, not even a guest.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

All the Rounders was snugg in there beds..Rounder was dreaming all the sale online..

Comment

Mayebarnes had crocheted stockings and decorated with such care, one for Ladyebug, one for maxie, and one for each one there.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

By the Fireplace are Labbagle,PaulA,JoGee..Are sing Christmas carol..And there is Sassygirl wrapping the Christmas gifts..With care..

Comment

When out on the lawn who should appear but Bethina, Becky and Nalani with all kinds of ski gear.

Comment

Arm1,Hanging the socking with care..And hope that St.Nick will come..

Comment

• karlinann
              karlinann commented
              Editing a comment
              Sassy I guess it's just me and you doing this thing. LOL!

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Karlinann.That is right..But it will be fun..Just for the two of us...lol..

Karlinann,In the kitchen..Making Christmas cookie..For St.Nick..I can smell them "NOW"...

For St.Nick..

Comment

Up on the roof there arose such a clatter - Rounders were bemoaning the fact they'd certainly be fatter cause Cookielady was cooking up a storm - cookies, cakes and pies that were still scrumptiously warm ...
              "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Santa,Flew by the window..And all Rounder ran to the windows.....And Santa..And wish everyone ...Merry Christmas..

Comment

Working...
                X