SNakes ALive! Jumpin' Jive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNakes ALive! Jumpin' Jive

Yesterday afternoon I was shaking my can of red paint and saw something sticking straight up in the grass. Now my first thought was that is a snake and I kept looking at it and it didn't move at all. I decided it might be a stick sticking straight up that had somehow fallen off the cedar tree, but I knew that was not likely. It didn't move though so I turned around and finished shaking my paint. A minute later I turned around and it was gone. Vanished! I knew it was a snake. Oh those rascally varmints! I cannot stand all these snakes around here. I have never in my life seen one do that though. It's like it was hypnotized. I was shaking my can of red paint and it could have been what did it. Huh!
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Oh Karliann, that sounds like some kind of racer snake, good thing you didn't take off running..oh I could not stand to live were there are a lot of snakes, did that growing up in KY, after leaving home the only time I wanted to go back and visit was after snake season... I would be careful about how much shake, 'rattle' and rolling I do around there...gives me the shivers
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I'm with Sharon! Avoid those suckers at all costs!
      Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

Or keep that spray paint handy! Mark that little devil!

Comment

Boff, we (my brother and I) used to play tag with the racers, at least after he showed me that if you stopped and stomped at them they would turn and run from you. Of course first time you have one of those little suckers come chasing you will make you pee your pants. They don't bother me so long as I see them first since they will normally slither out of the way, but my cousin that I was with would run. When she took off running the little sucker came right at us.

Comment

Working...
          X