Hot, hot, hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot, hot, hot

It is so hot here that I have to water my garden 2x per day. If we are going to have a drought summer I may not be able to salvage the garden or the lawn. I do water before the sun comes up and by afternoon it is wilted. The weather has been intense and it's only May. This winter I will have to pile the leaves onto that garden to compost. That makes the richest soil.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

WE are down to watering on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also save my dish rinsing water and fish tank water for watering the things in pots, indoors and out. Water is really scarce due to the drouth we're having.

Comment

Hey Barb. I hear you. I totally save my water from the kitchen every time I can. I even save the water from the utility sink in the laundry room. I mostly just use that sink to wash my hands after gardening.

My grass is really starting to dry up. Our whole yard is nothing but sand. Pure sand. I'm praying for rain.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Working...
      X