Clean windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean windows

.Share this on your wall so it's saved for future reference!

My neighbors house always had the clearest windows I had ever seen. One day, I asked to learn his s...ecret, Being a do-it-yourself sort of fellow, he didn't use a single paper towel or commercial cleaning product to clean. Instead, he mixed 2 cups of hot water with 1/4 cup of vinegar and a tablespoon of cornstarch.

"The vinegar gets anything off the window," he beamed, proud of his homemade window cleaner. "But it's that little bit of cornstarch that really gives it the shine!"

After shaking the solution up in a spray bottle and spritzing the windows, we wiped them down with crumpled newspaper. Unlike paper or cloth towels, newspaper is absorbent without leaving lint behind. Those windows sparkled in spectacular fashion!

From that day on, I have used this method to clean the windows in my own home. It works like nothing else and keeps my windows shined to perfection.

Here's what I do.

I mix the 2 cups of hot water in a pitcher with the corn starch first, and then I add the vinegar last. Then I pour it in the spray bottle and shake it up. And seriously, the newspaper trick really does work! Streak free every time
    If you don't have a old news paper try a coffee filter...
    share this to save this to your time line , for more diy like this one come join us wy..

I have heard this before but lost the "recipe".... will write it down now.... and try on my sliding door.. .which is always a fright.. thanks MOna.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
    X