In the running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the running

We looked at 2 houses today and one is definitely in the running. It meets all our criteria, the cost is low and it has 2 big fig trees in the backyard just loaded down with fruit. They are not ripe yet, but it won't be too long. The house is a 2/2, just basic and simple with a one car garage and a lanai plus a patio. All appliances convey and some furnishings, plus the floors are all tile. We love that becuz it's easy clean up and I hate vacuuming carpet.

We sold everything we owned except for our clothes and what we could get in our car. You know it's funny, but I don't even miss that stuff. It seems surreal that it ever belonged to me.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Glad you found the perfect spot... have missed where you are moving... is it in the same area where you currently were living...?
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

Schmitty, we moved to Florida. We were living in SC. We are renting until the fall, then we will buy our own home. I know it's kind of early to be shopping, but you have to be prepared.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Hope you find exactly what you are looking for.... sounds like you had a great idea to rent first...find the house you want in the neighborhood you like too..
        Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Comment

Congratulations on finding a place so quickly!

Comment

Working...
          X