the plants are bought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plants are bought

I went to greenhouse yesterday, (Sat) and bought the marigolds for the side of the house flower bed....gddau Shawna is to come tomorrow and help dig the bed up ,get weed roots out and help plant them.. sure hope it stays nice and she can get here.

bought a few more geraniums .. will use them in the hanging pots. and move the ones I wintered over into the big pots by the garage... I love red geraniums.. a hardly flower...

ah , spring is here for sure!
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

All that is left from my first planting are the marigolds and pansies...the snails are the next bunch on my hit list! And the only color of plant is yellow so I need some more flowers and colors.
    I love geraniums which my mother and I both grow.

Comment

Oh, to be able to plant a new garden. I'm really looking forward to it. First we have to buy a house, then I'll be scouring the reduced plant section at Lowe's. We will not be buying our house until fall so I have plenty of time to think and plan.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

a Ps. to the planting of the marigolds..... they are doing beautifully..... put down peat moss all around to help with weed control... and the are now getting fuller and many many yellow blooms.. the geraniums are my favorite potted plant.. they do not like a lot of water... in fact. more water. you have nice green leafs.... when they get dry .. you get blooms... and they are doing great now too....

My green thumb is not very green but this year , so far, the plants are doing good

Karlinann......You will get flowers and a garden... honest you will.... moving alone takes lots of energy... but it will come to pass.!.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

One of the interesting things they have where I'm moving to are some raised flower beds and was told these are for any resident who wants to plant flowers or veggies. They are just a few feet from my patio door. Not sure I'll plant anything. Maybe next year, but it will be fun watching and talking to the people who do.

Comment

Working...
          X