Cast Iron Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Iron Plant

I just realized today that I will have to move all of my Cast Iron plants that are under the Live Oak tree in the backyard that got heavily trimmed up. The scorching sun will be here soon and those plants will not survive there, so I have to move them to the shade. That means I'll have to do some transplanting of other plants to make room for them in the shade. I wish I would have thought of it sooner, but I'll get started today when my eyes go back to normal. When they dilated them years before I couldn't stand a bit of light, but today I can tolerate it better and I even drove home. The associate told me the doc could not examine my eyes unless she did the dilation. There you have it. So, I'll get after those plants and get that job done asap.

If you want to know what the Cast Iron plant looks like type it in on your search line and click on the gardeningknowhow.com
    site. It's a safe site and that is usually where I go for research on plants.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X